Every day help for our students
If you need more help
If you have a question that isn’t covered in our FAQs, please feel free to contact us directly. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you with any additional information you need about our tennis lessons, schedules, pricing, or any other concerns you may have.
We want to make sure you have all the information you need to make the best decision for you or your child’s tennis journey.
- If the class you wish to register for is full, please waitlist it. We will notify you by email if a spot becomes available. If you do not receive an email, a spot did not open up for that class’s specific day, time, and level.
- We try our best to offer one make-up week for students if a class is cancelled due to weather. However, we cannot guarantee a make-up class. If a make-up week is not scheduled for the session, our coaches will recommend alternative classes from our program to accommodate your child.
- If it rains, please check the weather hotline at (925) 623-6092. Updates will only be made if class is cancelled. If there is no update, the class will proceed as scheduled.
- Please check periodically on the day of your scheduled class if rain is forecasted. Our weather hotline will be updated by 2 PM from Monday to Friday. Please call the hotline on Friday night or Saturday/Sunday at 7:30 am for weekend classes.
- If a class is cancelled due to weather, we offer one make-up week after a session. If a make-up week is not scheduled for that session, you will receive a refund for that cancellation. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for refunds to appear in your rec account.
- Please speak directly with your child’s coach for their recommendation.
- Please make sure to bring a junior tennis racket to class, and remember to bring water!
- Ages 4-6: 21″
- Ages 6-8: 23″
- Ages 8-11: 25″
- Ages 12 and up: 27″
- We offer lessons for children as young as 4 years old up to adults of any age.
- Yes, you can join a session mid-way through if space is available. The fee will be prorated for the remaining classes.
- Class sizes vary based on the program, but we aim to keep classes at a maximum of 6-8 players per coach to ensure personalized attention.
- Yes, we offer private lessons for individuals or small groups. Please contact us directly to schedule a private lesson.
- We offer lessons for all levels, from beginners to advanced players. Our coaches will work with you to improve your skills no matter where you are starting from.